從診所出來,我們又坐着警車直奔警察局,由警察分別給我們錄口供。我媽媽英文還是不太靈光,她要我在一邊為她解釋聽不懂的單詞,有的話她不知道英文怎麼說,就讓我在旁邊翻譯。我爸爸雖然來美國好幾年,平時工作上遇到的專業英語完全可以應付,但許多生活用語他並不熟悉,因此我是翻譯的當然人選。
負責問話的是一個自稱瑪麗安的黑人女警官,四十幾歲年紀,身材肥胖,腰身象水桶一樣粗。她剛開始問一些常規的姓名,出生年月,性別,住址等等,慢慢的,話題就轉到我媽媽的性生活上來。
“Mrs yang, how many sexual partners do you have?(楊女士,你有多少個性伴侶?)”
我媽媽愣了一下,我跟她解釋性伴侶就是經常跟她發生關係的男性。她猶豫着說,“just one, that's my husband(隻有一個,就是我丈夫。)”
瑪麗安警官笑了一下,說,“Mrs yang, we need you to tell the truth that will help identify those individuals who may have sexually assaulted you unless you tell the truth, we ’t help you(楊女士,我們需要您告訴我們真實情況,這才有助於我們找出性侵犯您的人。您不告訴我們真相,我們就沒法幫您。)”
我媽媽看了看我,停頓了一下,對瑪麗安警官說,“that is the truth i only have sexual retionship with y hband(那就是真相。我隻跟我丈夫有性關係。)”
“okay(好吧。)”瑪麗安警官搖搖頭,又問,“have you been sexually assaulted before?(您以前被性侵犯過嗎?)”
這個問題很難回答。我媽媽之前當然被性侵犯過,而且還遠不止一次。但是她猶豫了半天,搖搖頭說沒有。她大概還是不想讓我爸爸知道那天晚上之前發生的事。瑪麗安警官又問了一遍,“are you sure, s yang, that you have not been sexually assaulted before?(您肯定嗎,楊女士,您以前沒有被性侵犯過?)”我媽媽堅決的點點頭。
一邊在電腦上輸入,瑪麗安警官又問,“syang, do you know who sexually assaulted you? do you know those people? how any are they? have you seen the before?(楊女士,您知道是誰性侵犯你嗎?您認識這些人嗎?他們有幾個人?您以前見過他們嗎?)”
除了人數以外,我媽媽對這些問題一律搖頭說不知道。看來她是打定了主意要掩蓋那天晚上之前被輪姦的事。也難怪,前麵的事說來話長,牽扯的東西太多,一時是說不清的,況且她之前已經說過這是她第一次被性侵犯。(看精彩成人小说上《小黄书》:https://xchina.site)
之後,瑪麗安警官讓我媽媽把那天晚上的經過敘述一遍。我媽媽說那天她從餐館回來,我去機場接我爸爸,她在客廳裡睡着了,醒來就發現身邊站着六個黑人男子。
“i was on underwears they forced to the bedroo, threw the bed, and ripped off y bra and panties(我隻穿着內衣。他們強迫我進了臥室,把我扔在床上,還扒掉了我的乳罩和內褲。)”
“how did they g ? was the front door open? do they have they key?(他們怎麼進來的?前門開着嗎?他們有鑰匙嗎?)”
“i don’t know i was asleep(我不知道,我睡着了。)”
“what happened ?(後來呢?)”瑪麗安警官問。
“then they raped (後來 後來他們就強姦了我。)”
“all six of the?(六個人都參與了嗎?)”
“yes all six of the raped they took turns, you know(是的 六個人都強姦了我。他們輪流來的,你知道。)”
“did any of the e ?(他們中間有人用避孕套嗎?)”
“no(沒有。)”
“did any of the cu ya?(他們中間有人在您陰道裡射精嗎?)”
“pardon?(什麼?)”我媽媽一臉茫然。
我連忙告訴我媽媽,警官是在問有沒有人在她體內射精。我媽媽連忙點頭,“yes, all of the!(是啊,他們全都(這麼做了)!)”
“how any tis did they cu ya?(他們在您陰道裡射精了幾次?)”
“o or three tis oh, you are askg total nuber? around sixteen to seveis(兩叁次。哦,您問一共多少次? 大概十六七次吧。”
“did they cu your outh? how any tis?(他們有在您嘴裡射精嗎?)”
“yes, about three tis they al ejacuted y rectu once(有,大概叁次。他們還在我的 直腸裡 射精了 一次。)”我媽媽一邊說着,一邊指着自己的屁股,意思是在她肛門裡射精。
“did they force you to suck penis?(他們有沒有強迫你舔陰莖?)”
“yes, they did(是啊,他們有。)”
“is the bedroo the only pce they assaulted you?(他們隻在臥室裡侵犯您嗎?)”
“no, they raped ih roo, over the toil and ih tub and they raped the livg roo, the uch(不是,他們在洗手間的抽水馬桶上和浴盆裡強姦我。還有在客廳的長沙發上強姦我。)”
“how long did they sexually assault you?(他們性侵犯了您多久?)”
“fro elve to seven the (從12點到早上7點。)”
“when did your hband and n arrive ho?(您丈夫和孩子是什麼時候到傢的?)”
“i don’t know around elve thirty to one(我不知道 大約12點半到一點之間吧。)”
“what happened when they got ho? did they call police?(他們到傢後怎麼樣了?他們有叫警察嗎?)”
“no they they beat up y hband and y n, and tied the up the bed roo(他們打了我丈夫和我兒子,並且把他們綁在臥室裡。)”
“then what happened?(後來怎麼樣?)”
“then they raped aga and aga till seven o’clock they thrted ay bottle y vaga before they left(後來他們反復強姦我,一直到7點。他們把一個空瓶子塞到我的陰道裡,就離開了。)”
“you weren’t wearg any cloth fro elve to seven, while they were sexually assaultg you? are you sure about that?(就是說您從12點到7點中間一直沒穿衣服,那時他們在性侵犯您?您肯定嗎?)”
“yes, i a sure(是的,我很肯定。)”
“when did you call police?(您什麼時候叫的警察?)”
“about eight thirty y hband called police(大概8點半 我丈夫叫的警察。”
“what happened bween seven to eight thirty?(7點到8點半之間,你們在做什麼?)”
“i don’t know i was lyg on the ud passed out y hband and y n were still tied the bedroo(我不知道 我躺在長沙發上處於昏睡狀態。我丈夫和我兒子還被綁在臥室裡)”
“did you uhe?(是你給他們鬆綁的嗎?)”
“yes, i woke up and uhe it was arou thirty(是的,我醒來後給他們鬆綁。那時大概是8點半。)”
“then what happened?(後來怎麼樣?)”
“theried to g the bottle fro y vaga then the police arrived (後來我們想把瓶子從我的陰道裡弄出來。後來警察就來了。)”
“did you wear any underwears at that ti?(您那時候穿內衣了嗎?)”
“no, i didn’t(沒有,我沒穿。)”
“did you have any clothes on then?(您那時身上有沒有穿衣服?)”
“no, i had nothg on except a bath towel, then it was taken fro becae it kept slippg off(沒有,我什麼也沒穿,隻圍着一條浴巾,後來也被拿開,因為它一直滑下來。)”
“then when did you put on your underwears and other clothes before you yangt to the ic?(那您去診所前什麼時候穿的內衣和其它衣服?)”
“i put the ht before we left(我就是出發前穿的。)”
“are you still wearg the?(您還穿在身上嗎?)”
“yes, i a wearg the(是,我還穿在身上。)”
“that is to say, s yang, siwelve o’clock st night, which is when the vaders ripped off your underwears and started to sexually assault you, you have not worn any underwears except for the one you are currently wearg are you sure about that?(也就是說,楊女士,從昨晚12點開始,也就是侵入者扒掉您的內衣開始性侵犯您的時候開始,您除了現在身上穿的以外,沒有穿過內衣。您肯定嗎?)”
“yes i’ sure( 是的 我肯定。)”
“and you are sure you have only one sexual partner, you hband,who was out of town for days until that night?(而且,您隻有一個性夥伴,就是您丈夫,他那晚前幾天都不在傢?)”
“yes i a sure (是 我肯定。)”
“and you are sure you have never been sexually assaulted before?(而且您肯定您之前沒有被性侵犯過?)”
“yes, i a sure (是的,我肯定。)”
我從中間聽出有什麼不對,問瑪麗安警官“ada officer, exce , but what why was that havg anythg to do with y o’s rape?( 警官女士,對不起,這 這跟我媽被強姦有什麼關係?)”
“oh, nothg it’s jt we found sper on your other’s panties and pad(哦,沒事 就是你母親的內褲和月經墊上有精液。)”
色友點評 (1)